Reviews Roo is for expressing your honest and factually shopping experience with an online store. Don’t be afraid to say what you think about the Online Store! We welcome your passion, as it helps the millions of other readers on Reviews Roo learn about the online store, there customer service, shipping, refunds, etc. We believe that Reviews Roo members should see the best, most relevant, thought provoking reviews (positive and negative) when they visit an online store page on our website. Playing nice isn’t rocket science, but just in case, we’ve put together these general guidelines.
General Review Guidelines
- Personal experience. Tell it like it is… for real: We want to hear about your firsthand experience with the online store, not what you heard from your co-worker or significant other. Try to tell your own story without resorting to broad generalizations and conclusory allegations.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there’s no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends’ or relatives’ business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group.
- Promotional content: Unless you’re using your Account to add content to your business’s profile page, we generally frown upon promotional content. Let’s keep the site useful for consumers and not overrun with commercial noise from every user.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews aren’t the place for rants about a business’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the consumer experience. Make sure your review is factually correct. Feel free to air your opinions, but don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.
- Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.